Lodging Options:Here are two hotel options. There are many more hotels in the area, but these have a shuttle that will take you to the MAX station and/or will take you to the Pacific Hillsboro campus (because it is within 5 miles).
- $129 for a single King bed + single pullout sofa (sleeps 3) Regular rate is $204
- $139 for two queen beds (sleeps 4) Regular rate is $199
- Onsite restaurant and bar
- $129 for a single King bed + pullout sofa (sleeps 3) Regular rate is $214
- $139 for two Queen beds + pullout sofa (sleeps 5) Regular rate is $219
- Complimentary breakfast buffet
For transportation:From the Portland Airport, take the RED MAX train (it’s the only one that goes to the airport) toward downtown Portland. Switch to the BLUE MAX train to get into Hillsboro (you can switch anywhere in Portland – I suggest Pioneer Square or Beaverton Transit Center-end of the RED line). If someone chooses the Holiday Inn or the SpringHIll Suites, they would get off at the Quatama Station. For the Orenco Hotel, you would get off at the Orenco Station. To go to Pacific University, Hillsboro, get off at the Tuality Hospital/SE 8th Ave station.
Please visit the TriMet website for more details: https://trimet.org.
People could also take an Uber/Lyft between the campus and the hotel and it would not be expensive.