Here are some travel and lodging suggestions.
Portland Airport to HillsboroIt is best to fly into Portland.
- From the Portland Airport, take the RED MAX train (it’s the only one that goes to the airport) toward downtown Portland.
- Switch to the BLUE MAX train to get into Hillsboro (switch anywhere in Portland –Pioneer Square or Beaverton Transit Center is probably best because it is the end of the RED line).
Hotels in Hillsboro:There are many hotels in the area, but the two hotels listed have a shuttle that will take you to the MAX station and/or will take you to the Pacific Hillsboro campus, which is within the 5 miles radiu.
- $129 for a single King bed + single pullout sofa (sleeps 3) Regular rate is $204
- $139 for two queen beds (sleeps 4) Regular rate is $199
- Onsite restaurant and bar
- $129 for a single King bed + pullout sofa (sleeps 3) Regular rate is $214
- $139 for two Queen beds + pullout sofa (sleeps 5) Regular rate is $219
- Complimentary breakfast buffet
Transportation to Pacific UniversityFrom the hotel, take the MAX to the Tuality Hospital/SE 8th Ave station. It is a 2 minute walk from the station to the Hillsboro Campus.
Please visit the TriMet website for more details: https://trimet.org.
It is also possible to take an Uber/Lyft between the campus and the hotel and it would not be expensive.