SJSEP Symposium 2023 Registration and Lodging/Travel Information
Location: Springfield College
Conference Program and Schedule
See the full conference program including the list of presenters along with a description of session abstracts.
Click the registration link to register for the symposium.
To submit an abstract for review, see the post below with important submission information. The deadline to submit is February 10th 2023.
Location and Parking
Symposium presentations and workshops will take place in the Dodge Room in the Flynn Campus Union on Springfield College’s main campus. The Flynn Campus Union is building #40 on the campus map and is located at 263 Alden St, Springfield, MA 01109.
The social on Thursday evening is at the Stitzer Welcome Center (Admissions). This building is labelled #28 and located at 265 Alden St #321, Springfield, MA.
If you are driving to campus, we recommend you park your car in Lot 5, 9 or 15 on Thursday/Friday. You can park in Lot 4 on Saturday. We will have signs and community members to help direct folks too.
Travel and Hotel/Lodging Information for Springfield College
- Here is the reservation link to reserve a hotel room at Hilton Garden Inn (Springfield MA) through our symposium's hotel block.
- Here is the campus link on how to get to Springfield College for directions to campus:
- Hartford Bradley is the best airport to fly into. It is a 30-minute drive from the hotel as well as being near a number of restaurants.
- For transportation to/from the airport, taxis/uber/lyft can be used out of Bradley.
- Jill Kochanek at email@example.com or call at 412-897-5748
- Liz Mullin at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 774-276-1444
Wi-Fi ON CAMPUS
- In order to connect to wireless internet while on campus, you will need to select the Network “SC-Events”. From there, you will be presented with options to connect your device(s).